Monday, March 1, 2010

Cute formal hairstyles




There is no denying that babies are really really cute. I remember when I had my first kid, I wanted to take baby pictures all the while. This was repeated when I had my second kid.

One of the many things that make babies cute is their disarming innocence, not to mention the fact that they are totally dependent on you.

Interestingly, the concept of smiling when happy and crying when sad is not necessarily the way babies look at things. They can smile for no apparent reason, and cry despite the fact that they are not necessarily sad.

So what I am saying is that babies are different than adults. So if you want to give somebody baby gifts, you really have to think hard. For instance, should you apply the same logic while gifting as you would for an adult?

Another important question is: Do you gift the baby or do you gift the parent? Or do you gif the parent with something that they can use in dealing with the baby. For instance, do you give a rattle toy? Do you give a baby keepsake? Or do you give a nappy deodorizer?

0 comments:

About This Blog

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP